- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
First scientific conference on monetry policy in Libya.
Sunday , 26– 02– 2017 – 15:54:00
Beni Waleed, 26.02.2017(Lana) Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Beni Waleed University organized Sunday the first scientific conference on Libya’s monetry policies and their role in realizing economic stability in the light of current developments. It is also aimed at discussing drive of economic, social and human development processes at higher institutions and scientific research. =Lana=