- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
An aircraft belonging to Fajr Libya crashed, on Friday afternoon, in the Libyan territory 5km to Tunisia’s El Mekissem border area, a senior security source told TAP correspondent in Meacutedenine without elaborating.
The plane would have been taken down by the Libyan army, a security source said.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse