- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Brussels- The EU has welcomed the Initiative of the President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj to Address the Libyan Crisis. EU statement said the EU has for long supported any constructive initiative to drive the political process in Libya under the auspices of the UN, and end divisions. It said the initiative of President Al sarraj Sunday was certainly a step in that direction according to EU Mission to Libya website. EU spokesperson said the EU would continue its support to the Libyan people and the UN in their determination for durable peace building and stability.
Source: Libya News Agency