- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Brussels- The EU has welcomed the Initiative of the President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj to Address the Libyan Crisis. EU statement said the EU has for long supported any constructive initiative to drive the political process in Libya under the auspices of the UN, and end divisions. It said the initiative of President Al sarraj Sunday was certainly a step in that direction according to EU Mission to Libya website. EU spokesperson said the EU would continue its support to the Libyan people and the UN in their determination for durable peace building and stability.
Source: Libya News Agency