- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Brussels- The EU has welcomed the Initiative of the President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj to Address the Libyan Crisis. EU statement said the EU has for long supported any constructive initiative to drive the political process in Libya under the auspices of the UN, and end divisions. It said the initiative of President Al sarraj Sunday was certainly a step in that direction according to EU Mission to Libya website. EU spokesperson said the EU would continue its support to the Libyan people and the UN in their determination for durable peace building and stability.
Source: Libya News Agency