- ticket title
- Special Committee on Charter of United Nations Adopts Annual Report as It Concludes 2020 Session
- High Commissioner updates the Human Rights Council on human rights concerns and progress across the world
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
EU Mission contributed 5 million Euros to UN elections
project in Libya.
Thursday , 26– 04– 2018 – 15:25:00
Tripoli, 26 April 2018 (Lana) EU Mission to Libya has announced
that it offered 5 muillio0n Euros as a contribution to the UN
elections project in Libya.
The mission explained on its website, that the offer is in line
with the support to HNEC to carry out its entrusted tasks and enhance
its staff capacity.