- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
EU Mission contributed 5 million Euros to UN elections
project in Libya.
Thursday , 26– 04– 2018 – 15:25:00
Tripoli, 26 April 2018 (Lana) EU Mission to Libya has announced
that it offered 5 muillio0n Euros as a contribution to the UN
elections project in Libya.
The mission explained on its website, that the offer is in line
with the support to HNEC to carry out its entrusted tasks and enhance
its staff capacity.