- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Brussels-The European Union has called for respect of International Humanitarian Law and prosecuting violators in Libya. A statement issued by the office of the EU High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini today called on all parties to take whatever necessary to Protect civilians properly. Europeans see no alternative to political solution in Libya, and urge all parties to end violence and return to the UN-led political process according to the statement. The European Union will continue to support the UN Special Envoy to Libya, a EU Spokeswoman said, indicating that the Berlin Conference represented a good opportunity to end the conflict and restore peace and stability in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency