- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
Tripoli-The European Union and German Government have expressed their support for nine Libyan municipalities to establish mechanisms for better management of Rubbish. The EU Mission said on its SMS page it has offered assistance to 9 municipalities including Ghadamis, Nalut, Jado, Zantan, Janzour, Hai Al Andalus, Edri and Al Bawanis, which included 27 garbage trucks, lifts and rubbish boxes. The EU Mission said nearly 7 million die every year from exposure to fine particles caused by burned rubbish which affects personal health and the environment.
Source: Libya News Agency