- ticket title
- بنك الفلاح وتيراباي يدشنان خدمة التحويلات المالية المنزلية إلى باكستان
- فوربس: كومنولث دومينيكا يدير “أحد أرقى برامج الجنسية عن طريق الاستثمار في العالم” – “العمود الفقري لاستراتيجية النمو الأخضر بالجزيرة”
- شركة شنغهاي إلكتريك تحوز على عقد هندسة ومشتريات وبناء للمرحلة الخامسة من مشروع حديقة دبي الشمسية
- جي أيه سولار تقدم الوحدات الشمسية لمشروع ماليزيا الأول لأجهزة التعقب الشمسي الثنائية الجانب زائد
- هواوي تعلن عن بدء نشر مركزها الجديد للألعاب على الأجهزة الجوالة – مركز ألعاب هواوي
PARIS, November 17, 2014 / PRNewswire-FirstCall — eServGlobal (LSE: ESG.L & ASX: ESV.AX), the provider of end-to-end mobile financial services to emerging markets, is pleased to be presenting a live demo of its mobile money and EVD (Electronic Voucher Distribution) solution at the 4th annual Zain Technology Conference (ZTC) in Instanbul this week. Zain, a tier 1 mobile telecommunications group with eight operations across the Middle East and Africa, is hosting the event to highlight the latest innovations that support and drive Zain’s operations and strategy.
eServGloval last year announced a three-year framework agreement with the Zain Group to provide end-to-end mobile money and EVD solutions across Zain Group’s operations.
Mobile money and mobile financial services are a key element in the Zain Group strategy. Through innovative product design and marketing strategies, Zain aims to maximise the benefit of mobile money and give customers new alternatives to financial transactions. Zain Group coverage extends to more than 44.4 million subscribers spanning Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, South Sudan and Sudan. Notably, in several of Zain’s markets, over 90% of the population does not have access to banking facilities.
Paolo Montessori, CEO, eServGlobal, said, “We have worked closely with Zain to launch mobile money solutions which will not only meet the needs of their users today, but will grow in size and features to exceed expectations for years to come. Mobile money is a rapidly evolving space and we are committed to working with Zain to ensure our solutions are putting next-generation services in the hands of their users.”
Scott Gegenheimer, CEO, Zain Group, commented, “ZTC is growing bigger with every passing year, reflecting the development of the dynamic telecommunications industry, where today’s innovations are tomorrow’s differentiators. Together with our trusted partners, technology innovation and its implementation to enhance our customers’ mobile experience lies at the heart of what Zain is doing.”
Zain promotes the main benefits of mobile money as:
- Convenience and easy-of-use as it gives straightforward access to money anywhere at anytime
- Mobile money is secure and more flexible than cash, allowing consumers to make payments remotely
- Mobile money provides an affordable way to access banking facilities
- One-stop shop experience
Zain’s mobile commerce services have a transformational effect on unbanked populations as they open financial systems to formally excluded population segments. This kind of change is crucial in emerging markets where financial inclusion is key to economic development.
Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120730/552126 Source: eServGlobal