- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Tripoli, 16.03.2016(Lana) Emphasis were made on opening and securing coastal road up to Ras Jadiar, during a meeting held Tuesday at head of government office in Tripoli, which devoted to review of security situation. The coastal road is to be secured by a joint force to be assigned by the government. This came at the meeting between head of National Salvation Government, Khalifa Al-Ghawial, Minister of Interior, Abdullatif Qadwar with members of the GNC national security members, head of intelligence, head of General Investigation and an aide to the chief of general staff of the Libyan army. The meeting was also attended by revolutionary leaderships, head of Wirshafana Military Council and Wirshafana dignitaries.
Source: Libya News Agency