- ticket title
- Late Saudi Writer Khashoggi Supported Arab Spring, Free Speech
- MORE THAN 13,000 MIGRANTS VOLUNTARILY REPATRIATED FROM LIBYA IN 2018: UN
- LIBYA RECEIVES ITALIAN BOAT TO COMBAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN MEDITERRRANEAN
- Al Salak Reaffirms PPC Full Support To Unification Of Military Institution.
- Siala Receives Spanish Ambassador To Libya.
Electricity Company Says Bad Weather Causes Grid to Lose
Tuesday , 13– 02– 2018 – 15:43:00
Tripoli, 13 February 2018(Lana) The Electricity Company has
announced that due to weather conditions along the coast of Al Khoms,
two ships loaded with light and heavy fuel failed to dock at the
company’s Sea terminal to unload their cargo.
This led to two gas units and one steam unit going out of
service, and the company losing 500 megawatts of its production
capacity, the company said in a report on its website.