- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Paris-Egyptian President Abdul Fattah Al Sesi stated Sunday his country's constant position towards the crisis in Libya, stressing that it needed to be settled politically, and rejecting foreign interventions. Egypt is committed to the unity and sovereignty of Libya, Al sesi said at a meeting with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conti on the sidelines of the G7 Meeting in France.
Source: Libya News Agency