- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Algiers- Egyptian ambassador to Algeria, Iman Mishrfa considered developments in Libya very much relevant to Egypt and Algeria security. In an interview with Asharq Alawsat newspaper, he explained that view points of Algeria and Egypt are identical in terms of maintaining Libyan unity and territorial integrity and rejection of foreign intervention and finding peaceful solutions to the Libyan crisis. He said Algeria and Libya participated in expanded neighboring countries’ mechanism that include seven countries, the trio mechanism that include Algeria, Egypt and Tunisia and indeed both countries participated in most conferences held on Libya the latest of which was Palermo meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency