- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Algiers- Egyptian ambassador to Algeria, Iman Mishrfa considered developments in Libya very much relevant to Egypt and Algeria security. In an interview with Asharq Alawsat newspaper, he explained that view points of Algeria and Egypt are identical in terms of maintaining Libyan unity and territorial integrity and rejection of foreign intervention and finding peaceful solutions to the Libyan crisis. He said Algeria and Libya participated in expanded neighboring countries’ mechanism that include seven countries, the trio mechanism that include Algeria, Egypt and Tunisia and indeed both countries participated in most conferences held on Libya the latest of which was Palermo meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency