- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Egypt says its security forces have killed at least 20 suspected militants in recent days in the restive northern Sinai Peninsula and along its porous border with Libya.
The military said in a statement Wednesday that forces destroyed 18 hideouts and weapons depots, dismantled 41 explosive devices and arrested 83 suspects.
The military says airstrikes destroyed 39 vehicles containing weapons and ammunition in the Western Desert.
Egypt launched a nationwide operation against militants in February. It has struggled to combat a long-running insurgency in the Sinai that is now affiliated with Daesh (ISIS) group.
Source: National News Agency