- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Egypt says its security forces have killed at least 20 suspected militants in recent days in the restive northern Sinai Peninsula and along its porous border with Libya.
The military said in a statement Wednesday that forces destroyed 18 hideouts and weapons depots, dismantled 41 explosive devices and arrested 83 suspects.
The military says airstrikes destroyed 39 vehicles containing weapons and ammunition in the Western Desert.
Egypt launched a nationwide operation against militants in February. It has struggled to combat a long-running insurgency in the Sinai that is now affiliated with Daesh (ISIS) group.
Source: National News Agency