- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Gharyan-Dutch Ambassador to Libya, at the head of a delegation, has paid a visit to Gharyan. Flanked with members of the Municipal Council and prominent figures, the Ambassador toured the traditional handicraft fair being organized by the Council under the theme ‘Who Supports Business Pioneers.’ The fair features items of traditional handicrafts of the area including ceramics, hand-made woolen textiles, and traditional food, olive oil of which Gharyan is famous, as well as a stand for culture and calligraphy. The Ambassador also visited training facilities designed to uphold and promote traditional handicrafts, and the traditional home dug underground in the mountainous area of Al Quasem, which the local residents used to live in in previous times.
Source: Libya News Agency