- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Gharyan-Dutch Ambassador to Libya, at the head of a delegation, has paid a visit to Gharyan. Flanked with members of the Municipal Council and prominent figures, the Ambassador toured the traditional handicraft fair being organized by the Council under the theme ‘Who Supports Business Pioneers.’ The fair features items of traditional handicrafts of the area including ceramics, hand-made woolen textiles, and traditional food, olive oil of which Gharyan is famous, as well as a stand for culture and calligraphy. The Ambassador also visited training facilities designed to uphold and promote traditional handicrafts, and the traditional home dug underground in the mountainous area of Al Quasem, which the local residents used to live in in previous times.
Source: Libya News Agency