- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Gharyan-Dutch Ambassador to Libya, at the head of a delegation, has paid a visit to Gharyan. Flanked with members of the Municipal Council and prominent figures, the Ambassador toured the traditional handicraft fair being organized by the Council under the theme ‘Who Supports Business Pioneers.’ The fair features items of traditional handicrafts of the area including ceramics, hand-made woolen textiles, and traditional food, olive oil of which Gharyan is famous, as well as a stand for culture and calligraphy. The Ambassador also visited training facilities designed to uphold and promote traditional handicrafts, and the traditional home dug underground in the mountainous area of Al Quasem, which the local residents used to live in in previous times.
Source: Libya News Agency