- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Sirt, - The displaced families from Sirt city , had asked all competent parties , to open safe corridors for them , and to intervene to rescue dozens of families stuck inside the city. Eyewitnesses from the city on Friday , in a phone call with - Lana - said , that the city had become more like a ghost city , and the districts are completely vacant of their residences , confirming that dozens of families including old people , children , and pregnant women , are trapped since last Thursday , because of the closure of the road linking between Sirt and Misrata , due to the suicidal explosion in Abu-Ghreen gate , that was carried out by an element of what so called the state organization in Sirt.
Source: Libyan News Agency