- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
The 25th round of DTM data collection in Libya took place in March, April and May 2019. DTM identified at least 641,398 migrants who originated from more than 39 countries currently present in Libya. Migrants were identified in all 100 municipalities, within 565 communities. The armed conflict which started on 04 April 2019 in South Tripoli showed a substantial impact on the situation of migrants in and near conflict affected areas during the reporting period. More specifically, it increased the vulnerability of migrants present in these areas, triggered movements of migrant groups to nearby areas in Western Libya and also led to decreases in reported work opportunities for migrants.
Source: International Organization for Migration