- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
The 25th round of DTM data collection in Libya took place in March, April and May 2019. DTM identified at least 641,398 migrants who originated from more than 39 countries currently present in Libya. Migrants were identified in all 100 municipalities, within 565 communities. The armed conflict which started on 04 April 2019 in South Tripoli showed a substantial impact on the situation of migrants in and near conflict affected areas during the reporting period. More specifically, it increased the vulnerability of migrants present in these areas, triggered movements of migrant groups to nearby areas in Western Libya and also led to decreases in reported work opportunities for migrants.
Source: International Organization for Migration