- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Houn, 7 March 2016(Lana) Sources close to displaced families Committee in Obari have confirmed that Families, who have fled the town of Obari in southern Libya, have started returning to their homes after stability was restored to the region. The Displaced Families Committee information officer said security and stability have been restored after the neutral forces of Al Hassawneh Tribe have gained control over Obari, opening routes linking the town with other parts of the region. No security breaches have been registered, he said.
Source: Libya News Agenyc