- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-Director of Food and Medicine Control, Dr Mohamed Omar met with deputy Minister of Health, Mohamed Haithem ways of collaboration mechanism between the centre and Ministry of Health. Deputy Minister of Health praised the important role played by Food and Medicine Control, being a control agency over medicine and food. The two parties discussed common issues and cooperation prospects to provide appropriate atmosphere with effiecncy and readiness. The two parties agreed to continue meetings to enhance collaboration and improve performance.
Source: Libya News Agency