- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-Director of Food and Medicine Control, Dr Mohamed Omar met with deputy Minister of Health, Mohamed Haithem ways of collaboration mechanism between the centre and Ministry of Health. Deputy Minister of Health praised the important role played by Food and Medicine Control, being a control agency over medicine and food. The two parties discussed common issues and cooperation prospects to provide appropriate atmosphere with effiecncy and readiness. The two parties agreed to continue meetings to enhance collaboration and improve performance.
Source: Libya News Agency