- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Rome, 8 March 2106(Lana) The Executive Director of the Italian energy Group Eni Claudio Descalezzi said stability and integrity of Libya was important both to Libyans and the region. 'Libya as one state, and should remain as such, is important first and foremost to Libyans, and also equally important to stability in the region, Descalezzi said.
Source: Libya News Agency