- ticket title
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
- Libya: UN report urges accountability for deadly attack against migrant centre
- Shaikh Salman, Almuyini among winners on National Race Day at BIC
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
Tripoli-Members of the House of Representatives from the southern region have demanded, at a meeting with the Deputy President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Ahmed Mi’tig on Sunday, that attention be given to the southern region, whose residents they said suffer lack of services in all areas. According to the Council’s communications Office, the MPs have stressed the need for state security apparatus to concentrate on security issues in the southern region, which they said would reflect on the security of the whole country. They highlighted what they described as positive results of the economic reforms introduced recently for the country.
Source: Libya News Agency