- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency
Council, Ahmed Amitiq met Thursday the Ukrainian ambassador to Libya.
The meeting covered bilateral relations and ways to promote them
in economic, trade, power generation and aircraft maintenance.
The ambassador underscored the need to reactivate agreements
between the two countries in several fields, expressing her country's
desire to increase the magnitude with Libya.
Amitiq praised the depth of Libyan -Ukraine relations and the
need to strengthen such relations in all fields.
Source:Libya News Agency