- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Deputy of Presidency Council discusses activation of
Consultative Committee on Treatment Abroad Committee for Southern
Sunday , 25– 03– 2018 – 15:46:00
Tripoli, 25 March 2018 (Lana) Deputy of Presidency Council,
Abdussalem Kajman discussed activation of Consultative Committee on
Treatmnmet Abroad for Southern Libya. This came during his meeting
with Chairman of the committee Dr Hasjim Belkhair.
Belkhair stressed at the meeting that the committee tries to
communicate with all Libyans across the country to offer treatment to
all those needing it.
The committee oversees review of medical services and treatment
offered for patients referred by the committee to assess the quality
of the services and identify treatment places; be they in public or
private hospitals or abroad.