- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli- Deputy minister of Interior, Brig Khaled Mazen held Tuesday a meeting with security chiefs at the ministry in Tripoli. The meeting focused on security issues in southern part of the country and mitigating problems encountered by security personnel in the south in a bid to maintain security there. They also emphasized the operationalization of border posts in the south and discussed coordination of security issues among various departments.
Source: Libya News Agency