- ticket title
- ROCKET FIRE HITS LIBYAN CAPITAL’S AIRPORT
- Near verbatim transcript of the press stakeout by Ghassan Salame, Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Support Mission in Libya, 28 February 2020
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
Tripoli- Deputy minister of Interior, Brig Khaled Mazen held Tuesday a meeting with security chiefs at the ministry in Tripoli. The meeting focused on security issues in southern part of the country and mitigating problems encountered by security personnel in the south in a bid to maintain security there. They also emphasized the operationalization of border posts in the south and discussed coordination of security issues among various departments.
Source: Libya News Agency