- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, GNA deputy President, Abdusslam Kajman discussed Thursday with deputy minister of Transport and Chairman of water and sanitation issues of sanitation and closure of airports and eroded roads in southern Libya. Proposal of pressing enterprises were presented at the meeting to address sanitation problem in Sebha and provide drinking water to some southern areas. Deputy minister of transport provided some financial estimates required for airports of south of the country, to become operational. Road maintenance budgets were also discussed. They agreed to refer the reports to the President of Presidency Council for the necessary measures and allocation of budgets.
Source: Libya News Agency