- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Musa Al Koni has submitted his resignation to the Head of the Council Fayez Al Saraj. A spokesman for the Presidency Council has confirmed resignation of Al Koni, saying the council was exerting effort to convince Al Koni to reverse his decision. The Spokesman gave no details about the reasons behind Al Koni's resignation.
Source: Libya News Agency