- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Musa Al Koni has submitted his resignation to the Head of the Council Fayez Al Saraj. A spokesman for the Presidency Council has confirmed resignation of Al Koni, saying the council was exerting effort to convince Al Koni to reverse his decision. The Spokesman gave no details about the reasons behind Al Koni's resignation.
Source: Libya News Agency