- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-GNA Presidency Council Deputy, Abdusalam Kajman received Monday the Turkish ambassador to Libya with whom he discussed bilateral relations and ways to promote them. According to the media office of the government, calls were made at the meeting for the return of Turkish companies to complete their projects in the country. They also discussed promoting cultural relations and the desire of the Turkish government to increase scholarships to Libyan students to study in Turkey as well as opening of a Turkish cultural centre to strengthen cultural exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency