- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli - Police stations of the Criminal Investigation Office in Tripoli have arrested 116 defendants in 145 different criminal cases. The cases in which defendants have been brought to justice range from murder to kidnapping, as well as other cases, including theft from homes, shops, mosques, and alcohol, as well as cases of fraud.
Source: Libya News Agency