- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli--GNA Council of Ministers discussed Wednesday at its 5th ordinary meeting chaired by members of the Presidential Council, Fathi Al Mejbari, with the chairman of the committee assigned to calm the situation in southern libya, minister of Local Government Bedad Gansau. Communications and Media department said the meeting held at the Foreign Ministry touched on approving the 40 bed Janzour General Hospital as accredited hospital, and referred the file to the ministry of health based on mayor of Janzour letter. The Ministry of Planning was also advised to coordinate with Development of Administrative Centre Authority to complete implementation of Tripoli University enterprises besides review of the letter to approve the indicative budget of Teachers Trade Union, and Staff of Education sector, and emphasis were made on granting permission to contract to maintain Zawuara and Tobruk desalination plants. The meeting also discussed finding a mechanism to allocate necessary revenues to continue payment of salaries of water and sanitary company employees and allocate funds for emergencies. The Council of Ministers also decided to return the subordination of Personnel Stauts Authority to the Ministry of Interior based on proposal of the State Minister for Restructuring State Institutions, and approved the allocation of 3,5 million dinars to the High Justice Institute based on submission by Minister of Justice.
Source: Libya News Agency