- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The first meeting of the joint control bodies was recently held that brought together, National Audit Bureau, Administrative Control Authority, Anti-Graft Body. The meeting was devouted to lay down a work plan for the committee and verification control and mechanisms of delivering goods to the public using official price, and prevent manipulation of prices, monopoly and speculations. The meeting covered establishing focal points at various municipalities and coordinate with security agencies and civil society organization.
Source: Libya News Agency