- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli, The first meeting of the joint control bodies was recently held that brought together, National Audit Bureau, Administrative Control Authority, Anti-Graft Body. The meeting was devouted to lay down a work plan for the committee and verification control and mechanisms of delivering goods to the public using official price, and prevent manipulation of prices, monopoly and speculations. The meeting covered establishing focal points at various municipalities and coordinate with security agencies and civil society organization.
Source: Libya News Agency