- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Ghiryan, Conscription and Reserve Department at the General Staff of the Libyan Army has announced its plans to conscript Libyan youth wishing to serve in the Presidential Guard. It detailed the criteria and standards that the conscripts should fulfill such as be Libyan national, not married to foreigner, be of age category between 18- 30 and be medically fit to serve in the army and pledge to work at any unit of the Libyan army within Libyan borders. After medical tests successful candidates would be interviewed by head of conscription committee and that conscripts would be paid 500 Libyan dinars during the training period. it explained.
Source: Libya News Agency