- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Andrews Kurth (Middle East) DMCC is pleased to announce that experienced energy and infrastructure lawyer Patricia Tiller has joined the firm’s office in Dubai as partner.
Ms. Tiller focuses her practice on energy and infrastructure projects in oil and gas, both upstream and downstream; power; and construction industries. She provides a wide range of experience in negotiating and drafting commercial project documentation and associated financing arrangements, and advising on deals for leading international firms throughout Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
“Patricia will be a valuable asset for our global clients, particularly in the energy sector, where she has a depth of experience in a variety of projects involving acquisitions and joint ventures,” said Bob Jewell, Andrews Kurth’s managing partner.
Ms. Tiller’s representations have included work on behalf of:
- Emirates LNG on all aspects of its LNG project;
- A joint venture partner on various aspects of the $17 million Basrah Gas Project;
- Dragon Oil on its bid to acquire a series of Egyptian exploration and production blocks; and
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Company on issues arising under a joint operating agreement in the Saudi Arabia-Kuwait Neutral Zone.
“Our clients will greatly benefit from Patricia’s wide range of experience which will strengthen the firm’s capabilities and collaboration across offices and borders,” said Hugh Fraser, office managing partner of Andrews Kurth (Middle East) DMCC in Dubai.
A Dubai resident since 2009, Ms. Tiller has worked on innovative and complex projects throughout the Middle East and Africa, including the region’s first offshore LNG regasification project and the $3 billion Dubai metro project.
“I am excited to be joining the team at Andrews Kurth in Dubai and look forward to serving the firm’s many international clients,” Ms. Tiller said.
About Andrews Kurth
Since 1902, Andrews Kurth has built its practice on the belief that “straight talk is good business.” Real answers, clear vision and mutual respect define the firm’s relationships with clients, colleagues, communities and employees. With 10 offices worldwide, Andrews Kurth represents a wide array of clients in multiple industries. For more information about Andrews Kurth, please visit andrewskurth.com.
Ashley Ronald Nelly, Andrews Kurth
713.220.4410 (office) | 713.204.0255 (mobile)