- ticket title
- Trump And Macron Agree That The Escalation In Libya Must Be Stopped
- Algerian Prime Minister: Dialogue And National Reconciliation Are The Basis For Ending The Libyan Differences
- The US Embassy In Libya: It Is Time To Immediately Halt The Escalation And Return To Negotiations In Libya
- The Italian Cabinet Approves The “IRINI” Operation Decree In Libya
- The President Of The Arab Parliament Appeals To The United Nations And The Security Council To Intervene To Cease Fire In Libya
Explosions and fighting erupted in Libya’s capital Tripoli, on Wednesday, killing at least two people, officials said.
Residents reported several loud explosions near the al-Yarmouk barracks in the Salaheddin district.
It was unclear who was involved in the latest violence, a health ministry source said.
Libya’s Interior Ministry announced on Wednesday it was throwing its support behind Khalifa Haftar, a former army general who is campaigning to dissolve parliament and wipe out Islamists.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse