- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
Explosions and fighting erupted in Libya’s capital Tripoli, on Wednesday, killing at least two people, officials said.
Residents reported several loud explosions near the al-Yarmouk barracks in the Salaheddin district.
It was unclear who was involved in the latest violence, a health ministry source said.
Libya’s Interior Ministry announced on Wednesday it was throwing its support behind Khalifa Haftar, a former army general who is campaigning to dissolve parliament and wipe out Islamists.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse