- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Riyadh-The Chairman of the General Board of Culture yesterday met the Saudi Minister of Information Awad Bin Saleh, on the sidelines of the event during which Riyadh was selected as the capital of Arab Information for 2018/2019. The meeting discussed prospects of promoting working relations and elimination of hatred discourse and extremism as well as ways of confronting challenges facing Arab states and exchange of expertise and visions.
Source: Libya News Agency