- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-Central Bank of Libya spokesman denied charges leveled against the bank alleging opening of documentary credits were unfair caused some importers to monopolize goods. In a press statement the spokesman said the central bank is not directly responsible for betting the importing companies, but the Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the authorized body to send lists of the companies as agreed with traders themselves. He said the role of the central bank is merely to revising and ensuring that they meet the criteria.
Source: Libyan News Agency