- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-Central Bank of Libya spokesman denied charges leveled against the bank alleging opening of documentary credits were unfair caused some importers to monopolize goods. In a press statement the spokesman said the central bank is not directly responsible for betting the importing companies, but the Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the authorized body to send lists of the companies as agreed with traders themselves. He said the role of the central bank is merely to revising and ensuring that they meet the criteria.
Source: Libyan News Agency