- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Misrata,-The General Department of Medical Supplies Body ran a cargo plane loaded with medical supplies from Misrata to Al Abraq Airport in Al Baidha. Director of Administration and Finance at the Medical Supplies Body, Asdhraf Qadah said the shipment contains about 80 tons and 140 parcels that comprise several items including renal dialysis material, surgical tools, x-ray films, some specialized medicine and other material.
Source: Libyan News Agency