- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Misrata,-The General Department of Medical Supplies Body ran a cargo plane loaded with medical supplies from Misrata to Al Abraq Airport in Al Baidha. Director of Administration and Finance at the Medical Supplies Body, Asdhraf Qadah said the shipment contains about 80 tons and 140 parcels that comprise several items including renal dialysis material, surgical tools, x-ray films, some specialized medicine and other material.
Source: Libyan News Agency