- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Canadian immigration officials say they will comply with a Federal Court order to review the case of a Libyan family that was deported four years ago to Libya under the regime of the former dictator, Muamma Gaddafi, where the father was imprisoned and tortured in the country’s notorious Ain Zara jail.