- ticket title
- Al Serraj With Electricity Company Chairman Problems Facing the Company
- President of Presidency Council Discuss Libyan Investments Abroad
- Libyan embassy in Malta denies secret agreement with Malted over returning illegal-immigrants to Libya
- German and US See Eye to Eye on Berlin Conference on Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: Terrorism Threat Will be Increased by Military Escalation in Libya
The Honourable Deepak Obhrai, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and for International Human Rights, today issued the following statement:
“Canada gly condemns the attacks carried out in Tripoli this weekend. We call on all parties to refrain from violence and to work together to de-escalate the situation and engage in a peaceful democratic process.
“We continue to support a peaceful political transition and encourage efforts to hold a national dialogue. The ongoing constitutional drafting process provides an opportunity for Libyans to peacefully address all problems.
“Canada continues to voice its support for Libya’s political transition. We urge the Libyan government to fulfill its commitment to a peaceful and democratic transition.”
SOURCE Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
Source : PR Newswire