- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli-The British Embassy has disclosed that it was launching a project to remove war remnants in the coastal city of Sirte. Introducing the project the Embassy said it aimed to clear war remnants in the city to enable residents to safely return to their homes, noting that the project would be supervised by demining experts.
Source: Libya News Agency