- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-The British Embassy has disclosed that it was launching a project to remove war remnants in the coastal city of Sirte. Introducing the project the Embassy said it aimed to clear war remnants in the city to enable residents to safely return to their homes, noting that the project would be supervised by demining experts.
Source: Libya News Agency