- ticket title
- GIEWS Country Brief: Libya 17-October-2019
- Libya Says 82 Illegal Immigrants Rescued Off Western Coast
- Sudan Border Closures With Libya, CAR Begin to Have Impact
- French Foreign Minister: Libyan Key Players Convinced Solution to Crisis is Political
- Russian Foreign Minister: Armed Confrontation in Libya Created Security Vacuum
YAOUNDE, 1 December 2014 (IRIN) – Nearly 70 schools in Cameroon’s Far North Region have been forced to close, are damaged, or operate intermittently as a result of the recurrent cross-border raids by Nigerian Boko Haram insurgents, officials say.