- ticket title
- تعيين مدير مخضرم رئيسًا لشركة General Fusion
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
HONG KONG, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Plair is pleased to announce that Fenbushi Capital has participated in the Plair Foundation’s token pre-sale. Bo Shen, founder of Fenbushi Capital and GF Network, is also joining Plair’s advisory board and is helping build a truly disruptive eSports gaming ecosystem that empowers and rewards eSports players, amateur gamers, gaming enthusiasts and gaming communities.
Bo Shen is the founder of Fenbushi Capital & GF Network. It is the first and one of the largest Chinese venture-capital funds focused solely on blockchain companies. Fenbushi Capital “strongly believes that Blockchain technology will play an important role in bringing transparency, efficiency, and robustness into the global economy,” as stated in their mission statement. Fenbushi Capital aligns with the core values of Plair Foundation seeing a strategic fit and the means of execution to take over the hundred-billion dollar industry.
“We are excited about the possibilities offered, allowing both parties to further leverage common goals and networks within the blockchain ecosystems. This partnership is the beginning of a series of business partnerships to support and grow the Plair Platform.” – Bo Shen
The Plair team continues to build strong partnerships in both the blockchain and eSports / gaming industries and is quickly securing a large segment of the general eSports and gaming market. We look forward to announcing future partnerships in the upcoming months.
Interested parties are invited to learn more and register for the Token Sale at www.plair.life.
For more instructions and news, please follow our social media accounts:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/plair_
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Plair
- Official Telegram – http://t.me/plair_life
- Medium – http://medium.com/plairlife
- Website – http://plair.life
We are always looking for gaming industry partners and technology partners to be part of our cause, please contact email@example.com if you would like to walk this journey together.
CONTACT: Elaine Tsang; firstname.lastname@example.org; +852-5629-2001