- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Bank Consignment totaling four million dinars robbed.Wednsday , 09-11-2016 – 15:05:00
Ghiryan, 09.11.2016(Lana) An official source at Al Jumhurya bank branch dept at Jebel Gharbi confirmed that a bank consignment totaling four million dinars distaned for the bank branches in Ghiryan area were subject to armed robbery. The consignment was on its way from Zintan to Ghiryan when it was subjected to armed robbery Tuesday. The whole consignment was stolen by unidentified armed group. He said investigations are underway in the area where the incident happened. =Lana=.