- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Addis Ababa-The African Union has called for a conference of national reconciliation in Libya, in a bid to find a solution to the ongoing crisis in the country, and to hold elections in October. The General Assembly has authorized the Head of the African Commission Musa Fiki to exert some effort 'to call for an international conference in Addis Ababa in July 2019 on reconciliation in Libya under the auspices of the African Union and the United Nations', a communique issued at the end of the AU Summit meeting here said. The General Assembly has demanded that the Commission 'take proper steps with the Libyan authorities to hold presidential and legislative elections in October 2019.
Source: Libya News Agency