- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
As a Sign of Recovery Several Commercial Ship Dock at
Monday , 02– 04– 2018 – 18:23:00
Benghazi, 2 April 2018(Lana) A number of commercial ships have
docked at the Benghazi Seaport recently, laden with shipments of rice
and wheat and containers, a sign of recovery in a city which has been
a battle ground in the last months.
A spokesman for the Seaport said the Ship MANNA owned by Al
Rubban Shipping Agency has docked at the port, to unload a shipment
of 16000 tons of rice, and the ship AYLA of Al Shima agency carrying
27300 tons of wheat also docked at the Seaport in Benghazi.
A third ship SHEILA laden with 52 containers of various goods
also docked at the port, the spokesman added.