- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Benghazi, 2 April 2018(Lana) A number of commercial ships have
docked at the Benghazi Seaport recently, laden with shipments of rice
and wheat and containers, a sign of recovery in a city which has been
a battle ground in the last months.
A spokesman for the Seaport said the Ship MANNA owned by Al
Rubban Shipping Agency has docked at the port, to unload a shipment
of 16000 tons of rice, and the ship AYLA of Al Shima agency carrying
27300 tons of wheat also docked at the Seaport in Benghazi.
A third ship SHEILA laden with 52 containers of various goods
also docked at the port, the spokesman added.
Source: Libya News Agency