- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Cairo, Arab Parliament renewed Monday its call to all parties to the conflict in Libya to set down on the negotiation table to exit the crisis experienced by the country. President of Arab parliament, Mishael Al-Salami said at a speech before the 5th session of the second legislative session of Arab parliament, I call on Libyan parties to set down a negotiation table for political dialogue to reach a political settlement that ensures integrity of Libya. He welcomed Arab efforts and those made by Arab Secretary General representative in Libya to address the Libyan crisis. .
Source: Libya News Agency