- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli - The Arab League Envoy to Libya Salahu iddin Al Jamali has reaffirmed that dialogue was the only way out of the current crisis in Libya. Al Jamali described the recent political developments in Libya as 'encouraging and a step in the right direction.' Al Jamali expressed his faith that comprehensive dialogue would incorporate all Libyans without exception, and said 'Libya cannot but be built by the efforts of its sons'. He also expressed hope that Libyans would be able to jump all the uncomfortable attitudes which do not serve the political dialogue.'
Source: Libya News Agency