- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli - The Arab League Envoy to Libya Salahu iddin Al Jamali has reaffirmed that dialogue was the only way out of the current crisis in Libya. Al Jamali described the recent political developments in Libya as 'encouraging and a step in the right direction.' Al Jamali expressed his faith that comprehensive dialogue would incorporate all Libyans without exception, and said 'Libya cannot but be built by the efforts of its sons'. He also expressed hope that Libyans would be able to jump all the uncomfortable attitudes which do not serve the political dialogue.'
Source: Libya News Agency