- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tunis, The new Arab League envoy to Libya, Salah-addeen Al Jamali said my familiarity with Libyan internal situation would help find everlasting solution to the Libyan crisis. He said this would help my coordinate with internal and external actors to find enduring solutions to complicated Libyan crisis. In press statements he said a field study would be carried out to collect given data, in the light of which strategies would be laid down according to Arab League vision. Then, this would be followed by internal and external visits in the presence of important external actors who could help in finding solutions, because the Libyan file is no longer an internal one but external.
Source: Libya News Agency