- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency Council of GNA, Ahmed Amitiq discussed Tuesday with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, Mikhail Bogdanov accompanied by deputy minister of industry and trade, Philip Nkeakin and his accompanying delegation, reactivating bilateral relations. The meeting at the government offices studied laying down an economic vision that differs from the past, and reassess halted projects to be resumed again. They also discussed military cooperation between the two countries, support of the Libyan army, the presidential guard according to the requirements of the stage. The meeting was attended for the Libyan side, deputy foreign minister for political affairs, Lutfi Al Maghreb and President of Presidential Guard, Brig. Nejmi Al Nakau, and Moscow charge d'affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency