- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Amitiq meets British ambassador to Libya.
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 17:22:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018 (Lana) Vice-President, Ahmed Amitiq met
Wednesday with the British ambassador to Libya. Bilateral relations
conducive to the common interest of both countries.
The British ambassador reiterated his country’s continued support
to the GNA and expressed its desire to contribute to restoring
stability in Libya, unify state institutions and collaborate to
develop all sectors to serve the public in all fields.
Amitiq praised the depth of Libyan-British relations, and
underscored the allocation of part of 2018 budget to activate halted