- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Sirt, - 'Al-Yusr' charity in Tarhona municipality , last night , had distributed a relief convoy , to the displaced families from Sirt area , with the presence of the commissioned crisis committee chief from Sirt local council. Committee chief of 'al-Yusr' charity in Tarhona "Hatim Sasi" , said to Lana , that the convoy was consisted of food stuffs and commodities , which came with the support of the UN world food fund , in cooperation with 'Taher Zawi' charity institution in Tripoli. The charity head in Tarhona , said that the relief had targeted more than 300 displaced families from Sirt.
Source: Libyan News Agency