- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli,The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Saturday met the President of the High Council of State Khalid Al Meshri and his 2nd Deputy Fawzi Al Agab to discuss political and economic developments in the country. The meeting also dealt with the situation in the South and the results of the visit by the President of the Presidency Council to Al Sharara Oil Fields in Obari as well as the measures taken by the GNA Government to address bottlenecks and providing basic needs for the population there.
Source: Libya News Agency